Reasons You Should Contact Me When Selling Your Home
According to the National Association of Realtors, the top 5 benefits homebuyers received from their real estate agent:
- Help in understanding the buying process
- Being made aware of unnoticed property features and faults
- Negotiating a better sales contract and terms
- Improved knowledge of search areas
- Provided a better list of service providers.
According to Redfin, a national real estate brokerage, the 3 biggest worries for a buyer are:
- Competition from other buyers
- Low inventory
Sellers appreciate listing agents who know how to communicate with other agents and buyers, adequately advertise the home, know how to show to property to attract the best offers, and are able to negotiate the contract. Agents have the experience to handle problems swiftly that would otherwise stump the typical buyer or seller. The internet gives information but not the skill that comes from being in the business.
Waterfalls of the Tennessee Overhill
Our area is rich in natural resources with 16 waterfalls for everyone to enjoy. Call our office for a brochure and map.
- Benton Falls- 65 feet tall. It is a 3.0 mile easy-moderate hike.
- Rock Creek Gorge Scenic area- this is a 3.4 round trip easy-moderate hike and well worth it
- Coker Creek Falls. This is a series of waterfalls varying from 5-45 feet.
- Lowry Falls- The area provides the hiker views of the waterfalls, rock bluffs, and rhododendron thickets. Rated moderate.
- Goforth Creek Falls- limited parking off Hwy 64. You can park right next to the falls for the short hike.
- Turtletown Falls. Hike is 3.0 miles round trip and rated moderate to difficult
- Gee Creek Falls- this is a local favorite. 2.0 miles and rated easy other than the roots and rocks in the trail. Enjoy the swimming hole at the bottom of the falls
- Bald River Falls- 90 feet. One of the most photographed waterfalls and can be seen from the highway bridge on FS Road 210.
- Kahuna Falls- a short hike off parking area for Bald River Falls.
- Bald River Cascades seen by hiking upstream from the main Bald River Falls
- Baby Falls. Travel up FS Road 21 for .33 miles. Parking on left side of road, falls are approximately 320 feet below the parking area.
- Conasauga Creek Falls- 35 feet, approximately 1.0-mile round trip. Rated Moderate difficulty.
- Fall Branch Falls- 70 feet. 6 miles round trip, rated moderate to difficult.
- Holder Cove-Trail is less than .25 miles on an easy trail which is not marked and you must look for it between trees.
- Middle Double Camp. A series of three cascades, located on the right of the road (Double Camp Road).
- Torino Falls-12 feet, Waterfall is approximately .22 miles up FS Trail 88. Easy hike