Property owners for the region appreciate nearby waterfalls, hiking trails, picnic areas, state parks, golf courses, and the Cleveland Greenway.
Real Estate Search
“We happily recommend the services of Carol Kamm. Her thorough knowledge of real estate procedures and practices, coupled with her demeanor, made what might have been a very stressful time more peaceful. She always addressed our questions and needs with prompt completeness and a reassuring tone that quelled many a fear.
Most helpful also were her suggestions based on experiences and knowledge of the realty business, and an attention to detail with our particular needs foremost in mind. In short, Carol approached her task more as a friend than simply an agent and we appreciated that in great measure.”
Wilson and Barbara Edmunds
What a seller needs to know when selling their property
According to the National Association of Realtors, the top 5 benefits home sellers received from their real estate agent:
- Help in understanding the selling process
- Marketing the property on various websites and publications
- Negotiating a better sales contract and terms
- Understanding the step by step process of closing
- Provided a better list of service providers when needed
What is Agency? How does Agency affect me as a seller?
The Real Estate Commission encourages Realtors to explain the various types of agency which reflects who is representing the buyer and seller:
Buyer’s Agency– The Agent is representing the buyers, exclusively
Seller’s Agency– The Agent is representing the seller, exclusively
Designated Agency– An Agent from the firm is designated as an agent for the seller
Facilitator– The agent is not representing either buyer or seller exclusively but is a facilitating the transaction.
Dual Agency– The agent is representing both buyer and seller at the same time. This is not often used.
How to prepare your home for market?
- Thoroughly sweep and pressure was the exterior including walkways and driveway.
- Wash windows inside and out
- Freshen the front door, add a welcome mat
- Maintain landscaping and keep the exterior free of trash, equipment, and toys
- Keep counters free of dishes and clutter
- Empty the garbage, make beds, and run a quick vaccum.
- Turn on lights, especially on rainy, dark days
- Avoid wall fragrances, instead, leave fresh flowers or apples and cinnamon on stove on low heat