Property owners for the region appreciate nearby waterfalls, hiking trails, picnic areas, state parks, golf courses, and the Cleveland Greenway.
Real Estate Search
“Carol Kamm is a woman of high integrity who also understands the real estate market.
Our goal was to sell our home quickly and Carol knew just what to do to accomplish that for us. We had a contract in less than a week!
We were happy with the price we received and also with how efficiently Carol handled all the details to close the sale.”
Joe and Gayle Dobson
- Bradley County and the Ocoee region offers many possibities for economic growth
- Highly ranked higher education system
- Hiking clubs and several hundred hiking trails to enjoy nearby
- Seasonal climate
- Natural beauty with over 60 waterfalls in Southeast Tennessee
Finding the right Real Estate Agent
Your Real Estate Broker should:
- Have Knowledge of the area
- Provide references from past buyers and sellers
- Confirm license and any discipline from State licensing board
- Have years of experience in a wide variety of transactions
- Provide access to new listings immediately coming on the market
- Provide a list of Designations, added education, and awards. When looking for a realtor in Bradley County, Polk County or surrounding counties, call me with your questions and real estate goals. I love being a realtor in this community.
- Buyer’s common questions when buying a home:
- Can I change my mind? Once signed, an offer becomes a legally binding contract and buyer risks losing their earnest money and any punitive damages if arbitrarily voids contract.
- Can I include the furniture in my offer? It is permissible but check with the lender to see if it is preferred for the personal property to be negotiated outside of the contract.
- What is a contingency? A contingency contract shows that the offer is contingent on something happening. Common contingencies are: loan approval and satisfactory inspection report.
New Featured Listings!
- List View
- Map View
- Grid View
See all Real estate matching your search.
(all data current as of 9/18/2020)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.