Finding the right Real Estate Agent
Your Real Estate Broker should:
- Have Knowledge of the area
- Provide references from past buyers and sellers
- Confirm license and any discipline from State licensing board
- Have years of experience in a wide variety of transactions
- Provide access to new listings immediately coming on the market
- Provide a list of Designations, added education, and awards. When looking for a realtor in Bradley County, Polk County or surrounding counties, call me with your questions and real estate goals. I love being a realtor in this community.
- Buyer’s common questions when buying a home:
- Can I change my mind? Once signed, an offer becomes a legally binding contract and buyer risks losing their earnest money and any punitive damages if arbitrarily voids contract.
- Can I include the furniture in my offer? It is permissible but check with the lender to see if it is preferred for the personal property to be negotiated outside of the contract.
- What is a contingency? A contingency contract shows that the offer is contingent on something happening. Common contingencies are: loan approval and satisfactory inspection report.
New Featured Listings!
$179,900 : 921 STEED STREET, CLEVELAND3 beds, 3 baths
$235,000 : 1132 White Oak Road NW NW, Cleveland3 beds, 2 baths
$299,900 : 2510 Inverness Drive NW NW, Cleveland4 beds, 3 baths
$155,000 : 1287 Powerline Drive NE NE, Cleveland4 beds, 1 bath
See all Real estate matching your search.
(all data current as of 9/21/2018)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.