Property owners for the region appreciate nearby waterfalls, hiking trails, picnic areas, state parks, golf courses, and the Cleveland Greenway.
Real Estate Search
“We were so pleased to work with Carol who represented us on the sale of our home and on the purchase of our new home. She was thoroughly professional and warmly personal throughout. We never felt our concerns were dropped and she surprised us with special touches that made it more than just business. We had had an unpleasant experience that was such a great contrast to our successful sale and purchase with Carol. Her recommendations were based on research and experience and we ended up getting our eventual buyer less than two weeks after her sign was in the yard.“
Steven and Joy Whitlock
- Bradley County and the Ocoee region offers many possibities for economic growth
- Highly ranked higher education system
- Hiking clubs and several hundred hiking trails to enjoy nearby
- Seasonal climate
- Natural beauty with over 60 waterfalls in Southeast Tennessee
Finding the right Real Estate Agent
Your Real Estate Broker should:
- Have Knowledge of the area
- Provide references from past buyers and sellers
- Confirm license and any discipline from State licensing board
- Have years of experience in a wide variety of transactions
- Provide access to new listings immediately coming on the market
- Provide a list of Designations, added education, and awards. When looking for a realtor in Bradley County, Polk County or surrounding counties, call me with your questions and real estate goals. I love being a realtor in this community.
- Buyer’s common questions when buying a home:
- Can I change my mind? Once signed, an offer becomes a legally binding contract and buyer risks losing their earnest money and any punitive damages if arbitrarily voids contract.
- Can I include the furniture in my offer? It is permissible but check with the lender to see if it is preferred for the personal property to be negotiated outside of the contract.
- What is a contingency? A contingency contract shows that the offer is contingent on something happening. Common contingencies are: loan approval and satisfactory inspection report.
New Featured Listings!
- List View
- Map View
- Grid View
See all Real estate matching your search.
(all data current as of 11/23/2020)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.