Property owners for the region appreciate nearby waterfalls, hiking trails, picnic areas, state parks, golf courses, and the Cleveland Greenway.
- Bradley County and the Ocoee region are attracting large companies to expand economic growth
- Public Education system is making huge strides in competing on a national level
- Golf courses and country clubs are available within the community
- Comfortable climate that affords the beauty of the seasons’ changes
- Natural beauty with over 60 waterfalls within the region
- ACCRA Report shows Bradley County’s cost of living to be 11.2% below the National Average
- Cost of housing in Bradley County is 29.5% below the National Average
- Average home sale in 2017 was $183,566 compared to $269,600, the National Average
- You will be able to do a property search on Grandview Realty website which is linked to our local Multiple Listing Service of River Counties Association of Realtors.
- You will be able to find houses and land for sale that are affordable compared to most of the country.
- We make buying a home easy with patient and experienced realtors.
- We have a passion for helping our customers and clients to buy and sell a home with experience and integrity.
“Carol Kamm is a woman of high integrity who also understands the real estate market.
Our goal was to sell our home quickly and Carol knew just what to do to accomplish that for us. We had a contract in less than a week!
We were happy with the price we received and also with how efficiently Carol handled all the details to close the sale.”
Joe and Gayle Dobson
- List View
- Map View
- Grid View
See all Real estate matching your search.
(all data current as of 7/2/2020)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.